By Jung I. Park MD PhD FACS, Dean M. Toriumi MD
This specific how-to atlas offers in-depth, distinctive, richly illustrated insurance of beauty surgeries that observe particularly to the Asian sufferer. Dr. Park, a pioneer during this box, in addition to Dr. Toriumi and a bunch of world specialists current tactics for and pitfalls of plastic surgery within the Asian inhabitants. inside of, you will discover insurance of thoughts now not as a rule present in different Asian plastic surgery texts, together with the only suture strategy and the debulking approach for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary relief · and more.
- Discusses the anatomic modifications among humans of ecu descent and the Asian sufferer.
- Covers strength difficulties particular to Asian sufferers, together with uneven eyelid creases · undesirably formed eyelid crease · hollowness · "Westernization" · overly excessive eyelid crease · a number of creases · eyelid ptosis · scarring after epicanthal fold surgical procedure · and extra.
- Features augmentation rhinoplasty―covering either using alloplastic fabric and organic grafts
- LDetails the one suture process and the debulking strategy for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary relief · mandibulogram · aesthetic facial skeletal surgical procedure · cheek dimple production · mandible perspective relief · and Botox injection for masseteric hypertrophy.
- Uses 750 illustrations―most in complete color―that depict each nuance of each strategy so that you can speedy seize each one concept.
With 23 individuals.
Read or Download Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery PDF
Similar surgery books
This 4th variation of The ABSITE evaluation is the ideal learn consultant for surgical procedure citizens getting ready for the yank Board of surgical procedure In-Training exam (ABSITE). in contrast to usual textbooks that strength the reader to battle through paragraph after paragraph of extraneous fabric, this evaluate handbook makes use of a streamlined define and record layout.
Clinical Univ. of Lubeck, Germany. Translation of the German textual content Plastisch-rekonstruktive Chirurgie im Gesichtsbereich. Ein Kompendium fur Problemlosungen, c1999. Well-illustrated textbook is a step by step surgical consultant. Illustrations are in two-tone.
Atlas of common Surgical options covers the entire spectrum and breadth of normal surgical procedure via approximately 1200 easy-to-follow anatomic drawings. Drs. Courtney M. Townsend, Jr. and B. Mark Evers current step by step assistance for universal and complicated systems, together with open and minimally invasive thoughts.
Treating affliction might be thought of a strive against among healing cures and pathological afflictions. As such, the motion of attaining a healing should be likened to effectively waging battle on affliction and physically issues. Surgical Philosophy applies the center ideas derived from solar Tzu’s undying booklet artwork of battle to fighting disorder via surgical procedure.
- Dizziness and Vertigo: An Introduction and Practical Guide
- Cracking the Intercollegiate General Surgery FRCS Viva: A Revision Guide
- Manual of Aesthetic Surgery
- Manual of Endocrine Surgery
- Raising of Microvascular Flaps: A Systematic Approach
- Pathology of the Head and Neck
Additional resources for Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery
13. Jeong DS, Kim YH, Choe J: Double eyelid operation using the subconjunctival buried suture method, J Korean Soc Plast Reconstr Surg 28(4):337-431, 2001. 4 Partial-Incision Double Eyelidplasty Kunihiko Nohira and Yoshihisa Shintomi After witnessing a number of problems associated with the buried suture techniques in the past, the authors have elected to use the incisional technique. The incision technique using a microscope has several beneﬁts. The technique can be applied to a wide range of patients and is an easy method to create the desired double eyelids.
Medially the line tapers downward, only slightly closer to the tarsal margin. The medial line curves inferiorly even when the line is drawn completely parallel to the ciliary margin. This is because the skin is more compressed in the medial third of the eyelid. Upon careful examination of the eyelid, a faint line is visible parallel to the ciliary margin at about the level of the marking. Often, the author draws a line along or parallel to this natural line, which may be the vestige of an unformed supratarsal crease (Figure 6-5, A and B).
This suture provides a necessary lateral lift of the pretarsal skin, which is essential to maintain the parallel relationship between the tarsal margin and the double eyelid fold (see Figure 6-11, C and D). The lack of suture at the medial end of incision allows a natural downward curve of the double eyelid fold at the medial canthus. 9,10 After the ﬁxation sutures are completed, the skin edges are in complete approximation, even without skin closure (see Figure 6-11, G and H). The skin is then closed with either 6-0 fast-absorbing plain gut or 6-0 black nylon in a running subcuticular fashion.