By Jean-Paul Ducrotoy, Mike Elliott, A.Y Oral, Z.B Bahsi Oral, M. Ozer
The court cases of the second foreign Congress on power potency and effort comparable fabrics comprise seventy three peer-reviewed technical papers, submitted by means of major educational and learn associations from over 20 international locations and representing essentially the most state-of-the-art study to be had. The seventy three papers are grouped into the subsequent sections:
- common Issues
- Wind Energy
- sunlight Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Fossil Energy
- strength garage, Conservation and Efficiency
- Environmental Issues
- Carbon seize and Storage
- Bio-Assessment and Toxicology
- pollution from cellular and desk bound Sources
- delivery of Air Pollutants
- Environmentally pleasant development and Development
- power administration Systems
- fabrics for Sustainable Energy
- fabrics for Renewable strength garage and Conversion
- gasoline Cells
- Hydrogen Storage
- Photovoltaics and sunlight Cells
- Hydrogen creation and gas iteration from Renewables (Catalysis)
- Carbon Dioxide Sequestration and Conversion
- Energy-Saving Materials
- Saving strength in Buildings
- Modeling and Theoretical elements in Energy-Related Materials
Read or Download 2nd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2014): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Fethiye/Mugla, Turkey, October 16-19, 2014 PDF
Best international_1 books
This quantity includes papers provided on the 6th foreign convention on wisdom and structures Engineering (KSE 2014), which was once held in Hanoi, Vietnam, in the course of 9–11 October, 2014. The convention used to be geared up by way of the college of Engineering and know-how, Vietnam nationwide college, Hanoi. in addition to the most tune of contributed papers, this court cases function the result of 4 certain periods concentrating on particular subject matters of curiosity and 3 invited keynote speeches.
This quantity consists of peer-reviewed papers that experience constructed from the 1st convention of the foreign Society for Non Parametric data (ISNPS). This inaugural convention happened in Chalkidiki, Greece, June 15-19, 2012. It used to be geared up with the co-sponsorship of the IMS, the ISI and different corporations.
- Intelligent Computer Mathematics: International Conference, CICM 2014, Coimbra, Portugal, July 7-11, 2014. Proceedings
- Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Systems: 11th Pacific Rim International Conference on Multi-Agents, PRIMA 2008, Hanoi, Vietnam, December 15-16, 2008. Proceedings
- Computational Social Networks: 4th International Conference, CSoNet 2015, Beijing, China, August 4-6, 2015, Proceedings
- Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design: 4th International Conference, FMCAD 2002 Portland, OR, USA, November 6–8, 2002 Proceedings
Additional resources for 2nd International Congress on Energy Efficiency and Energy Related Materials (ENEFM2014): Proceedings, Oludeniz, Fethiye/Mugla, Turkey, October 16-19, 2014
If no digital model of ground is found, then the average height can be calculated as follows: hm ¼ hs þ hr 2 ð11Þ 38 M. Benmedjahed et al. The average height is calculated as: hm ¼ Fd F is the vertical surface, between the wind turbine and the point of noise impact. Ascr: attenuation due to absorption (soundproof barrier). Generally, when there is no sound protection Ascr = 0. Avar: various attenuations (vegetation, construction, industry). Generally these attenuations are not taken in the calculations, Avar = 0.
The results show that the dominant wind direction is East (15 % of the frequencies). Our wind farm is composed of a single row of 12 wind turbines. The distance between each turbine is 248 m from North to South. Matlab software was used to calculate the noise generated by the wind turbine under the conditions encountered on our site (flat ground) and the results are exhibited in Fig. 4. This wind turbine produces noise of magnitude 103 dB (A) (as given by the manufacturer). According to our calculations, by using the method ISO 9613-2, the noise level is approximately 38 dB (A) to 250 m of nearest wind turbine and will be 31 dB (A) at a distance of 100 m.
Plant production is the priority in Romania—80 % while the animal production (33 %) prevails in Cyprus. Concerning the farm area, large disproportions were found out. In Slovakia, large farms (84 %) over 1000 ha dominate while in Poland (80 %) and in Cyprus (50 %) most farms are smaller than 10 ha. In Bulgaria and Romania there are middle farms with area from 10 to 1000 ha. Information about the existence of the BBE knowledge was a ﬁrst question within the “training” block. Most respondents—60 % in Poland, 89 % in Slovakia, 97 % in Cyprus, 53 % in Bulgaria and 97 % in Romania, informed that they have this knowledge even if at the different qualitative level (Fig.